Monday 23 February 2015

Too Rough For Love by Adair Rymer


REVIEWED BY Becky Cox


Too Rough For Love (Steel Veins MC, #1)Too Rough For Love by Adair Rymer
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was gifted a copy of this book for an honest review.

Star, a college student, living with her Aunt and Uncle, working at their gas station is living a boring life until everything changes when a motorcycle gang kills her Aunt and Uncle and take her. As soon as she sees him she can't look away...Remy. Star repeatedly ends up in danger and Remy always seems to save her, except from himself.

I am cancer. I am death's handshake. In my wake, I leave only ruin. No, you can't trust me."

What kind of monster had I fallen in love with?

We made our decision. Let them come.

Fast paced, nail biting excitement. Hot hot MC sex. Who doesn't love a dominate MC guy. Well written and a definite page turner. Ends in a cliffhanger, and I can't wait to see what happens next. Recommended for all erotic MC romance lovers!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...