Thursday 26 February 2015

Love With Every Beat by KL Shandwick

REVIEWED BY Joanne Swinney


Love with Every BeatLove with Every Beat by K.L. Shandwick
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I have just finish this male POV and WOW!. I read The Everything Trilogy last year and truly loved the story of Alfie and Lily. Heart strings were definitely broken but to hear Alfie tell his side of the story nearly broke my heart reading. I have to be honest and when reading the trilogy I swayed towards wanting to protect Lily, but after reading Alfie's side of the story I can now see that not all is black and white as it seemed. Alfie has a strong personality, very musically motivated with a heart of gold. He is the type of man we all dream of and Lily has him, she literally owns his heart. He feels no love can feel like this with anyone else, he will never be over her, never stop loving her, missing her, wanting to hold her. Having read The Everything Trilogy I already know Lily's side so when events take place I can now picture both sides. It's a loving story that will bring a lump to your throat and fall in love with Alfie that little bit more. Yes, Alfie is a hot, god like rockstar but more than that he is a man who loves with everything he has, he hasn't had the easiest of life and always looks after the people around him. He is deserving of happiness and to him Lily is that happiness. But also I found myself laughing, it's filled with humour, I mean really how could it not, Alfie's band Cratz Soundzz on a bus touring, imagine the things they come up with. This story has some great characters , I loved hearing more about Jack as him and Alfie become close. I hope all the guys find their forever. I can't believe I waited so long to read this but happy I eventually did. If you loved The Everything Trilogy, you will definitely love taking this journey with Alfie. If you have not read the Trilogy I would suggest you do read before reading 'Love With Every Beat' I think you would connect more by doing this. Either way Alfie Black is A ROCK GOD and I love him.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...