Tuesday 3 February 2015

Bitten By A Hellcat by Felicity Heaton


REVIEWED BY Tami Baney


Bitten by a Hellcat (Eternal Mates, #6)Bitten by a Hellcat by Felicity Heaton
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I received an advanced reader copy for and honest review.

Bitten By A Hellcat, part of The Eternal Mates series by Felicity Heaton is an action packed paranormal Romance that is sexy, suspenseful, and brilliant. I really enjoyed Bitten By A HellCat. It appears that I have a new book boyfriend. Owen Nightingale. Strong, Hunter, mercenary and mortal….. Cait, a gorgeous Hellcat, a shifter born in the fires of hell. Can these two fight outside obstacles and find their way to each other? I was on the edge of my seat. This book was so thrilling. A definite must read. I can’t wait for the next installment in this series. Felicity always delivers fabulous books!! Loved This!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...