Sunday 15 February 2015

Hers To Bear by Tamara Hoffa


REVIEWED BY Joanne Swinney.


Hers to BearHers to Bear by Tamara Hoffa
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Erotic excitement in the paranormal world of shifters. WOW! When I first started reading this story I knew I would like it, nothing like being transported into a different world, getting lost in the characters. I loved this read, I'm devastated to have reached the end, I want more.
Jenna and Bern are the main characters, actually there is some very strong personalities in this story so I would say Jenna and Bern are part of the main characters. I loved reading about their romance, how it all began, but more than that I was taken on an adventure of paranormal brilliance. No paranormal read is complete without danger being involved and there is plenty of that, there were some tense moments where I began to read faster, I always seem to do that when I fear for the characters. Oh this book had me hooked! God the sex scenes... HOT! Bern is seriously hot, I find myself wanting a bear lol. If you love paranormal stories, then this is certainly for you.
Jenna is a sweet girl, never been kissed EVER! How do you reached your twenties and not even experience a kiss? imagine that. She teaches very young children, some human, some shifters, who she adores, they are so cute. She moved to a town called Honey Corners, this is where she is currently teaching having just recently acquiring the job and where she meets Bern not too long after settling into this town, one day as she was in the store wanting to buy honey, this is where she first met Bern, he walked into the store only to smell his mate, almost 7ft tall, muscles on muscles and very possessive. When he approached Jenna he reached for what she thought was the honey jar and said "MINE", Jenna knew he wasn't talking about the honey. He tells her she is his and they belong together, well Jenna's stomach going like a washer on full spin had to rain in her lust she felt for him and have a reality check, she was human, never been kissed, never courted in her life. Bern led her to a seat outside where he spoke to her, saying he would court her properly, he can't help but kiss her and Jenna just melts, red hot passion bursting from his lips.
This read involves kidnapping, rival clans that you will meet along with the good guys, Martin, is Bern second in command, very protective of his leader and a great character. Alice, is Jenna's best friend and I am looking forward to reading her story. Von Drake is head of the rival clan, he believes Alice is his mate but Alice is head strong and the only thing in her mind is climbing the career ladder. We also get introduced to one of Bern's sisters (he has five), Julia and to another lovely character who's Hans. I could go on and on, this book was just totally brilliant and I hope book two is around the corner.
Thank you Tamara Hoffe for sharing just a fantastic paranormal story.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...