Wednesday 8 June 2016

Up For Forever by Heather Young-Nichols



REVIEWED BY Becky Cox


Up For Forever (Up For Grabs #2)Up For Forever by Heather Young-Nichols
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Heather Young-Nichols
Up for Forever

Up For Forever is the second in the Up for Grabs series. I have not read Up For Grabs, which I understand is Flannery and Cain's story but it did not hinder me from enjoying Up For Forever. I would suggest reading Up For Grabs first but it is not necessary. I will probably go back and read it just because these characters are fun. I love the dynamic between all of them, especially Flannery and Kendra.



I got a kind of "Friends" vibe from this great group of college/post college kids. They are all up in each others business and trying to help each other out. They are thick as thieves and always there to support each other.

Kendra is anti-relationship although she has been with Adam for an extended period of time. Adam is the perfect guy. Gorgeous, attentive, great in the sexy department and faithful. When he wants to move their relationship forward, Kendra turns tail and runs.

The interactions between the characters is well written and flows so well that you feel a part of the conversation. I snickered several times. This is overall a pretty light hearted read although there are few deep issues that are presented. I love all the characters an anticipate Sam's to be a great story as well, assuming the next one is about him. ;-)

I would recommend for anyone looking for an entertaining love story.

I was provided a copy for an honest review.

Reviewed by Becky for Jo&IsaLoveBooks
http://joandisalovebooks.com/
http://joandisalovebooks.blogspot.co.uk/



View all my reviews

Amazon US


Amazon UK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...