Wednesday 8 June 2016

Love Hacked by Penny Reid


REVIEWED BY Micky Barnard

Love Hacked (Knitting in the City, #3)Love Hacked by Penny Reid
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was the most intriguing story yet from Penny Reid in this series. It's full of mystery and fun. Alex is the most curious hero, a waiter who is clearly something more but that's the big mystery. What or who is Alex? I've liked Sandra from the knitting crew but not really had the measure of her character properly until now. Sandra is a smart, witty lady, often found being sarcastic or self deprecating. I really liked her. Her lack of love life is hilarious and she is the woman who makes men weep.

The direction of this storyline was unexpected, unusual and had me reaching for the Internet to do some research. That's not to say that background isn't explained adequately, I just found myself curious as to the reality of the story context and it's grounded in fact. Penny Reid bring her signature wit and intelligence to this series but I found this book a little hotter than previous books in the series. That was rather nice.

I drank in the connection between Alex and Sandra. I swallowed my frustration with Alex at times. I revelled in what could be. Most of all, I sat back and enjoyed almost every minute of this book.

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog.

View all my reviews



No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...