Tuesday 14 June 2016

The Rebellion Project by Sara Schoen


REVIEWED BY Tam Tam


The Rebellion ProjectThe Rebellion Project by Sara Schoen
> > My rating: 3 of 5 stars

> > 3.5 stars
I really enjoy YA romance books as an adult. I think it is because there is no time wasted on finding various euphemisms for body parts and instead a lot more time is spent on my favorite part of romance - the relationship development, the angst, the excitement of first love, the banter.

Lauren is known in school as "GG", the good-goodie. She is known for always following the rules in all aspects of life. But what if she finds out that breaking the rules and rebelling a little bit can be a freeing experience? After Lauren experiences a few dramatic changes in her life she decides to "explore the world of rebellion". Her biggest tormenter in school is recruited to help her with this.

I thought it had a good plot, interesting characters, and a nice pace. I would have liked a bit more story development. There were some serious events that happened throughout the story or conflict that arose between characters and at times I felt like they moved through them or resolved them so quickly that my emotions did not have the time to catch up. I have never read Sara Schoen before but, overall I enjoyed this book and I would definitely read more from her. > >

> > View all my reviews

Amazon Review link:
>
>  
>
https://www.amazon.com/review/R262ESUMM5NOTV/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B01G2FZGGE
>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...