Tuesday 21 June 2016

An Early Spring by Ann Lister



REVIEWED BY Joanne Swinney

An Early SpringAn Early Spring by Ann Lister
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I think it's time I took a break, maybe a spring break, somewhere in Colorado. Because baby there ain't no mountain high enough to keep me from getting to you babe AKA Nick. This story was such a sensual read between Nick and Colby with so many twists, I thought there couldn't possibly be anything else to come but boy was I wrong.

Nick works at a ski resort, he's a mountain rescuer. God, he can rescue me anytime. He is completely gorgeous, well toned and as smooth as they come. He's a bit of a ladies man, definitely a love em and leave guy but without the love. He's not into having any kind of feelings involved. Well that's until Colby enters his life.

Colby a woman who comes off as being angry against the world, it seems she hasn't made the best decisions so far in her life and has suffered through heartache but I don't think anything quite prepares her for the delicious Nick.
Colby is taking an unwanted break with her co workers and ends up having to be rescued by Nick. It is certainly a moment in her life she is unlikely to forget.

With a storm brewing Nick has to get Colby to shelter. Taking her back to the cabin she was sharing with her co workers but they have already been safely taken down from the mountain. It's just Nick and Colby stuck in a cabin with not a single person around. Lucky Colby. The attraction these two feel is powerful beyond words. It's more than the fire burning in that cabin, let me tell you.

When the storm is over will the passion be over between them? Or will it still melt the snow? LOL. Communication is sometimes not everybody's strong point. Colby is miserable and needs to change things in her life. Nick is miserable and his best friend, Glen decides to set him up with, Lana. Lana is....let's say she's easy, Lol!! I think after reading this book. I would love to hear her story. I especially want to hear more about Glen.

I think it's safe to say, I thoroughly enjoy this journey with Nick and Colby. It was a beautiful yet steamy romance. If you love romance with some sexy scenes that could melt the ice off a mountain top then this book is for you.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...