Monday 20 June 2016

Match This by M.J. Fields



REVIEWED BY Monique Cashmere


Match This!Match This! by M.J. Fields
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

What did I love most about Match This! Kat, not Katherine, Kat! She is sassy, funny, a take no prisoner type of girl, and makes no apologies for it. Having read the novella, I know why she is like it. But what I also suspect, is deep down she has a softer side, she just needs the right man to bring it out.

Kat is an artist at a Tattoo parlour that she runs for the owners with Ricco. When Kat's mum comes for a visit, it throws things into a spin for Kat. Her mum knew she was an artist, but thought it was the painting kind, and had no idea about the parlour or the ink on Kat's body. Surprises come to both of them throughout the book, where mum and daughter bond over a dating website, with Kat helping her mum get back out there. One of the funniest moments in the book was when her mum found Kat's peen collection, definitely awkward, but very funny! There are more LOL moments with Kat's BFF's and her dating disasters.

This book does end on a bit of a cliff hanger, but with the next one now released, you can go straight into reading what happens up in that bedroom! I know I sure want to.


Reviewed for JoandIsaLoveBooksBlog.

View all my reviews




No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...