Wednesday 8 June 2016

One Good Reason by Julie Johnson


REVIEWED BY Melinda Lazar

One Good Reason (Boston Love, #3)One Good Reason by Julie Johnson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

One Good Reason by Julie Johnson

Ahhhhh!!! I've been so looking forward to this book and I am so thrilled that it did not disappoint!

The Boston Love series has quickly become a huge favorite of mine. Johnson infuses so much life and personality into her characters that they actually feel like friends. I was dying for Tinkerbell and Parker to get a story because they seem so completely opposite. Zoe is a hacker, but one might say of the Robin Hood variety - only hacks into the bad guys for the greater good. And Parker is a carefree playboy with a heart of gold, when it comes to Zoe. I freaking LOVE the banter between these two, and even between all the other characters. There's so much fun, wittiness, drama, and the right amount of steaminess. If you ask me, Johnson has the perfect recipe for a five star RomCom. I don't hesitate to recommend this book and series. Just love it. Now please can I have a story for Luca? And Shelby? And Colton. Definitely Colton!

*Reviewed by Melinda for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog.

View all my reviews

https://www.amazon.com/review/R31Z7ATAXPV78S/ref=pe_1098610_137716200_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...