Wednesday 8 June 2016

More Than I Wished For by Merry Holly


REVIEWED BY Becky Cox

More Than I Wished ForMore Than I Wished For by Merry Holly
My rating: 4 of 5 stars




More Than I Wished For is three short stories giving you Chase and Noelle's loves story. I have not read it but understand you get part of their story in the Season of Books.



This is a mostly light hearted fast passed insta love story. Chase and Noelle meet at the mall during the holidays and have an instant attraction. Noelle fresh off a break up is a bit gun shy.

Noelle is quirky and funny. She is pretty much what you see is what you get. Chase has a few secrets that keep the story interesting. Noelle's fiery side shows up occasionally and keeps Chase on his toes. There are a few instances where I was a bit shocked at her moving past situations that I am not sure I wouldn't have made my man suffer awhile longer, but that is just me and my bad attitude, lol.

If you are looking for a fast passed easy read this would be perfect. Having all three short stories together make it nice that you get their whole story in one book. Some of the supporting characters were quite interesting and added a lot of spice to Chase and Noelle's story.

Reviewed by Becky for Jo&IsaLoveBooks
http://joandisalovebooks.com/
http://joandisalovebooks.blogspot.co.uk



View all my reviews

Amazon UK


Amazon US


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...