Tuesday 28 June 2016

Three, Two, One by J.A. Huss




REVIEWED BY Isa Jones

Three, Two, One (321)Three, Two, One by J.A. Huss
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*ONE Genius Author

*TWO Incredibly talented Narrators

*THREE Unforgettable characters

PUT THEM TOGETHER AND WHAT DO YOU GET.....A MONUMENTAL STORY.

J.A. Huss I am trying to digest what I have just heard. LOL.
After a couple of sleepless nights listening to both Sebastian York and Ava Erickson completely bring this story to life, I was desperate to reach the unexpected finale. I knew it wasn't going to be all fluffy clouds and pink unicorns but I was totally blown away!
This story is like nothing I have ever come across before, and I am delighted to have download it.

The story takes the listener into a journey of, deceit, lust, passion, sex, lies and ultimately love. But how can Love exist when it's based on lies?
From the moment Blue comes into the picture you realise this is going to be a very heavy and painful portrayal. Having been a prisoner for so long and experienced what can only be described as hell, she is finally free. But one thing is to be free from the ordeal, another is to be free from all the demons which have now taken residence in your body and your soul. Its almost like one of those movies where a person gets abducted and comes back seemingly normal but it is harbouring some evil specie which is slowly taken over ready to pounce and kill. It was like that for me, I was an spectator to this beautiful yet cataclysmic situation.
Blue literally stumbles upon Ark and JD, two men who contrary to their looks and personality have a unique bond. Ark "sees her first" and he is quick to understand that something is very wrong, JD not far behind may have "seen her after", but he is drawn to her immediately. Blue "sees them both" and can't help but feel safe for the first time in a very long time.
Lines are crossed, confessions are made, truths are hidden.

I enjoyed every second of this audible book and without taking any merit to the Author, I believe Sebastian and Eva were born to play this story. The narration was flawless, and it had so much energy, passion and conviction that for a moment you forget is all fiction. Both actors had to play the 3rd character and it never waver or faltered, momentum carried on till the last breath was spoken.

Bravo Author J.A Huss you have completely transfixed me, engrossed is an understatement.
This hands down has to be one of my TOP stories of this year.

5 MIND-BOGGLING STARS. Isalovesbooks



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...