Wednesday 8 June 2016

Tapping the Billionaire by Max Malone


REVIEWED BY Melinda Lazar

Tapping the Billionaire (Billionaire Bad Boys, #1)Tapping the Billionaire by Max Monroe
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Tapping the Billionaire by Max Monroe
2.5*

Somehow I got sucked into the hype surrounding Tapping the Billionaire and unfortunately it fell quite a bit short of expectations. I went into it expecting a romcom with witty banter, a billionaire who is-as the title suggests-also a bad boy, and a heroine who is classy, smart, and funny. Sadly, this is not what was delivered. I felt that the banter wasn't really witty at all and the humor felt forced. Kline may have been a billionaire but he was far from a bad boy and Georgie I just couldn't connect with. I dunno. I struggled to get into this book. I really didn't feel connected or invested in the characters. Perhaps the authors will find their 'rhythm' for the next book and deliver a romcom with a more organic sense of humor packed with witty banter, but for me, this one is a miss.

*Reviewed by Melinda for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog.

View all my reviews

https://www.amazon.com/review/R2EZICRYDUNV2K/ref=pe_1098610_137716200_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...