Monday 28 November 2016

Jax by J.L. Perry



REVIEWED BY Ann Meemken 


JaxJax by J.L. Perry
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Jax is heading off to school to become a politician. It is only to make his parents happy. His heart is not in it.

Jax and Candice have been best friends for years. They both have feelings for each other but have kept to them self. They did not want to wreck their friendship. Well one night they both took it a little to far. Jax was not sure how to say goodbye to her, so he took cowards way out and left without saying goodbye to her.

They both try moving on but their is still a piece of them missing.

Jax hates school and his life. He wants to to take control of his life and make all his dreams come true.

I loved this story. I felt all the pain they both went through. I was rooting for them to finally come to their senses. I loved that Carter and Indi was included. I have a soft spot for them both. I like the fact that Jax doesn't conform to the norm. He is unique and goes after what he wants. Candice is a strong, sassy and passionate woman.

I look forward to your next release.


View all my reviews






No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...