Wednesday 2 November 2016

Dirty by Belle Aurora



REVIEWED BY Micky Barnard 


Dirty (RAW Family, #2)Dirty by Belle Aurora
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

4.5 stars

What a messed up ride that was, yet it was somewhat delightful and entertaining to read. I've gone into Dirty, like most fans of Raw, wanting Twitch. This book delivers good doses BUT what I did find is that I was far more interested in Julius. How is this possible when I've waited two years to find something, just something about Twitch? I can only conclude that Belle Aurora is pretty darn clever at creating dark, anti-hero men that are compelling and strangely desirable.

Ana is the female lead in this instalment and my words cannot describe the life she has lived, yet Aurora does this in technicoloured detail. Ana had the kind of resilience that belies belief and yet in real life we read of such characters so I know this is credible. Ana and Julius were a curious pair, strangely right together. Their path is tragic in its narrative at times and then there's the chemistry that makes you want their interactions to go on forever.

If you thought Raw was a twisted journey, expect more of the same but with some graphic darkness that made me hold my breath. The storyline was not gratuitous for the sake of it but it followed a complex and interesting direction. I am reassured of the talent of Aurora at writing this kind of book and satisfied at the quality. I think the expectation around a sequel like this is pretty steep but
Aurora has met the challenge head on and delivered.

A copy of this book was provided by the author in return for a honest review.

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog.

View all my reviews


https://www.amazon.com/review/R2OIVXXL52S5UY/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...