Thursday 17 November 2016

Consolation Prize by Linda Kage




REVIEWED BY Melinda Lazar

Consolation Prize (Forbidden Men, #9)Consolation Prize by Linda Kage
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Consolation Prize by Linda Kage

This series is a favorite of mine and I was so excited to read Colton's story and Kage doesn't disappoint.

On the one hand we have Colton. 18 years old, wise beyond his years, feels an immense obligation to his family. On the other hand we have Julianna, a 22 year old college student who believes herself to be in love with Brandt. Who is Brandt? I hear you ask. Why, Brandt would be none other than Colton's older brother. I honestly don't know how Julianna even thought such a thing! The sparks were flying between these two (Colton and Julianna) from day dot and had nothing to do with Brandt!

I was quite partial to Colton's brand of cockiness! He was funny and cheeky and I think he was just the perfect opposite to complement Julianna's serious nature and to bring her out of the perceptions she has of herself and what she presents to the world. I liked this story a lot. There was plenty of drama and sexy times to keep us entertained and I enjoyed watching these two sort themselves out. I also really liked Kage's handling of Aspen's issues and of course, reuniting with the rest of the Forbidden family. I'm eager to see what Kage gives us next for this series.

*arc received in exchange for honest review.

**Reviewed by Melinda for Joandisalovebooks Blog.

View all my reviews


https://www.amazon.com/review/R3K69BCMNML7J4/ref=pe_1098610_137716200_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...