Thursday 10 November 2016

WILL by Kerry Heavens


REVIEWED BY Isa Jones

Will (Not your average British romance, #2)Will by Kerry Heavens
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book had me in stitches from the first page till I put the book down!!

Will and Mags have a LOT of history and throughout the book we learn about each of the characters, their insecurities, what makes them tick, what gets them going, what gets them hot and bothered LOL and ultimately what binds them.
Will is such a lovely character and is not common to find a guy in a story who is not the typical "Alpha" and goes all out to get the girl, normally you see the man doing the chase and the girl being the chased but in this story we get a little bit of role reversal and although Mags has had her heart broken before, she goes for what she wants, the things she writes OMG she is desperate to make them a reality and its like dangling a carrot in front of a rabbit! I could tell you more on the story but I think for the plot to make an impact is best to go blind as I did and get a pretty nice surprise.
The secondary characters are as strong and bring a lot to the story, they had their own parallel thing going on but wasn't boring or irrelevant on the contrary at times were hilarious and HOT!
I will definitely like to read more from this Author as I was very impressed with this book.

ARC received in exchange of an honest opinion.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...