Thursday 17 November 2016

No Way in Hell: A Steel Corps/Trident Security Crossover Novel Book 2 by Samantha A. Cole



REVIEWED BY Tina Shobe


No Way in Hell: A Steel Corps/Trident Security Crossover Novel Book 2No Way in Hell: A Steel Corps/Trident Security Crossover Novel Book 2 by Samantha A. Cole
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

No Way In Hell book 2 is a crossover of Samantha Cole's Trident Security and JB Havens' Steel Corps. It is an absolute must to read book 1 prior to reading book 2.

The two teams work together on a mission. The two teams work extremely well together.

In book 2 we get to see a lot more of Carter as Mic and he go under cover on the mission. I actually think I might be in love with Mic and her bad-ass self.

I'm really struggling here writing my review as I don't know how to put my impressions into words as I don't think repeating 'freakin' awesome' will work.

I am super impressed with these two books. I was drawn in from the very first sentence and was let down when I read the last word. I just wanted the story to go on. I think I actually uttered the word "Wow" when I finished.

I must say I was a little disappointed that Mic and Carter didn't walk off into the sunset together but know that wouldn't of been realistic at all. That was just the romantic in me sneaking out.

I've been a stalker of Samantha's since being introduced the Trident Security Series and I always think that the series can't get any better and then the next book comes out... and now I have a whole new series to catch up on with JB Havens'.

Holy Hell these two women can write!!!


View all my reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...