Sunday 27 November 2016

Molly-Part One by Tracy Lorraine


REVIEWED BY Monique Cashmere

Molly - Part One (Angel, #1)Molly - Part One by Tracy Lorraine
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

3*'s . I received an arc for an honest review.

I never take it lightly to review a book, as I wish I had the ability to write one myself. I don't like saying negative things in my reviews, because we need to find positive elements in everything. The favourable aspects of this book were friendships. Molly didn't come from a home with a lot of loving care, but she found friends that could fill the void and then some. The twin sisters and their family that lived next door in her early life, then more friends from her university years. This is where she met Ryan and after a tragic accident, their friendship became stronger and they are now best friends. Molly is currently the sole owner of her business and when her relationship with Max ends, Ryan takes her in to his new home and they become house mates........which then sparks feelings for both of them that they don't know how to handle.

There was definitely a good foundation to the book but I felt the characters lacked maturity which gave them no depth. Also, where angst was supposed to be building up, I was just getting annoyed with them. They were changing their decision about each other constantly, it was slightly flippant.

If you enjoy a strong female character, who treasures her friendships like they are her family, you might like this book too.


* Reviewed for JoandIsaLoveBooksBlog.

View all my reviews




No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...