Monday 21 November 2016

Crown Jewels by Ella James


REVIEWED BY Melinda Lazar

Crown JewelsCrown Jewels by Ella James
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Crown Jewels by Ella James

I really loved the blurb on this book and was eager enough to request an arc based on that, plus the fact that I've enjoyed this authors work previously. The idea of a reality show starlet (think, Kardashians) and a Prince sounds like a great recipe for a perfect book. While I can't say that I disliked the book, it was probably only an 'ok' read for me. I found it a little difficult to connect with the characters and feel invested in their HEA. There's plenty of drama and excitement to keep us going -almost too much- and it was quite steamy at times but I still felt that something was missing that would've made this a better story.

*arc received in exchange for honest review.

**Reviewed by Melinda for Joandisalovebooks Blog.

View all my reviews

https://www.amazon.com/review/RTI6QWFVK7GSE/ref=pe_1098610_137716200_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...