Sunday 27 November 2016

Beautiful Ink, (An Inked Beauty Novel Book One) by S.L. Romines



REVIEWED BY Tina Shobe


Beautiful Ink (An Inked Beauty Novel Book One) (Inked Beauty Series)Beautiful Ink (An Inked Beauty Novel Book One) by S.L. Romines
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is a great read! I'm typically not crazy about MC books but absolutely felt drawn into this book right from the start.

Harlow and her group of girl friends take no crap off anyone. They support each other 100% and don't hesitate to call each other out on anything. We'd all love to have friends like these ladies.

Harlow also makes Slade work hard to get back into her good graces and also to really 'hear' her.

We have our tough motorcycle dudes that are man enough to show their softer side.

We have love lost, cancer, death. Harsh realities of life. But there is also great humor and seriously sizzling hot sex.

There is a lot of F bombs dropped throughout the book but I didn't take offense as I felt it gave the story more of what reality is for MC life.

I have been wanting to find a good laugh out loud book for quite awhile and this one is a great one!

This is the first book in this series and I'm anxiously awaiting the next one in this series!


View all my reviews

Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/review/R1MRCW71DTV16P/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...