No Way In Hell: A Steel Corps/Trident Security Novel Book 1 by Samantha A. Cole



REVIEWED BY Tina Shobe

No Way in Hell: A Steel Corps/Trident Security Crossover Novel Book 1No Way in Hell: A Steel Corps/Trident Security Crossover Novel Book 1 by Samantha A. Cole
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

No Way In Hell book 1 is a crossover of Samantha Cole's Trident Security and JB Havens' Steel Corps.

The two teams work together on a mission. The two teams work extremely well together. The book is action packed and fast moving. A book that grips you from the very beginning. I don't think there's a better collaboration of two series out there!

Before reading this book I wasn't sure if I liked the idea of basically going backwards in the Trident Series and now I absolutely loved it. It gave me better insight into the men and how Trident Security came to be.

I have not read the Steel Corps but I will be. JB Havens' is a 'new to me' author and she has gained a new follower.

Bri (Mic) Michaels impressed all the guys by proving to them she was not just a desk jockey.

I also loved that we got more insight into Carter, the super spy.

Now on to Book 2.....


View all my reviews


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Invisible Warrior by Teresa Gabelman

Salvation (The Protectors #2) by Sloane Kennedy, Narrated by Joel Leslie

Smitty's Sheriff by Cardeno C.