Thursday 17 November 2016

No Way In Hell: A Steel Corps/Trident Security Novel Book 1 by Samantha A. Cole



REVIEWED BY Tina Shobe

No Way in Hell: A Steel Corps/Trident Security Crossover Novel Book 1No Way in Hell: A Steel Corps/Trident Security Crossover Novel Book 1 by Samantha A. Cole
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

No Way In Hell book 1 is a crossover of Samantha Cole's Trident Security and JB Havens' Steel Corps.

The two teams work together on a mission. The two teams work extremely well together. The book is action packed and fast moving. A book that grips you from the very beginning. I don't think there's a better collaboration of two series out there!

Before reading this book I wasn't sure if I liked the idea of basically going backwards in the Trident Series and now I absolutely loved it. It gave me better insight into the men and how Trident Security came to be.

I have not read the Steel Corps but I will be. JB Havens' is a 'new to me' author and she has gained a new follower.

Bri (Mic) Michaels impressed all the guys by proving to them she was not just a desk jockey.

I also loved that we got more insight into Carter, the super spy.

Now on to Book 2.....


View all my reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...