Monday 16 January 2017

EgoManiac by Vi Keeland

REVIEWED BY Tina Shobe 


EgomaniacEgomaniac by Vi Keeland
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Who expects a jaded divorce attorney to be a white knight but that is exactly what Drew becomes to Emerie when he finds her squatting in his office after returning from vacation.

There are so many things that I love about this book. The book is told by Drew and Emerie both so as I read along I got better insight into both their lives. Also as the book unfolded we make trips back to Drew's past. I think that made the story more intriguing to me. Is it too mean to have wished something bad would of happened to Drew's ex-wife...

Both Drew and Emerie's personalities had me rolling with laughter. Their word play is hilarious. Drew is used to woman fawning all over him and I think that the fact that Emerie doesn't makes her more attractive to him. Egomanic is a perfect description for Drew.

The stunts that he pulls with her white board are great!

I knew as soon as I heard what their phone passwords were that this was going to be a great book and it was.

It's not often that a book makes me put life around me on hold and this book did. I read this book straight through just because I couldn't put it down. It is absolutely amazing!

I hope there is a future book about Roman.


View all my reviews






No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...