Monday 9 January 2017

Wedding Wars: A Roomie Wars Novella by Kat T. Masen

REVIEWED BY Becky Cox 



Wedding Wars: A Roomie Wars NovellaWedding Wars: A Roomie Wars Novella by Kat T. Masen
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I loved Roomie Wars. Laughed out loud loved. Wedding Wars is a novella followup on Roomie Wars and has a bit, or a lot more angst.



Drew and Zoey are ready to take the plunge. Just a bit of planning right? As per usual the ceremony starts growing out of control and causes tension with the soon to be bride and groom. With tension comes doubt.

"Zoey became a bridezilla. It came out of nowhere. One minute we are discussing dates and keeping it low-key and the next minute, doves are going to drop the wedding rings into our hands."

Drew pissed me off a bit in this book. I still love him but for sure could have smacked him around a time or two. So Zoey is a bit of a bridezilla. (She was whether she wanted to admit it or not.) So their schedules are hectic. No reason for his behavior or attitude. Okay okay he was pretty realistic making this story all the better.

"I guess I always ran to him and this time was hard because he was the person I was trying to run from."
Zoey was a riot in Roomie Wars and is funny in Wedding Wars but she also struggles with their situation. I was appreciative of her resolve to her relationship and attempts to avoid inappropriate situations but ladies and gents she was no basket of roses either.

Funny, angsty roomies to wedding story.

I was provided a copy for an honest review.

Reviewed by Becky for Jo&IsaLoveBooks
http://joandisalovebooks.com/
http://joandisalovebooks.blogspot.co.uk/


View all my reviews

Amazon US

https://www.amazon.com/review/R2ZFQPPW9J9CUU/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm

Amazon UK

https://www.amazon.co.uk/review/RMGCJ3E80RMQ8/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...