Thursday 5 January 2017

Real Good Man by Meghan March

REVIEWED BY Melinda Lazar 



Real Good Man (Real Duet, #1)Real Good Man by Meghan March
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Real Good Man by Meghan March

The characters of this book made for a highly entertaining few hours of reading! Logan and Banner meet over a text and the rest is kind of history.

Banner is an awesome character! Fun, honest, unapologetic are three words that come to mind when I think about her. She's a self-confessed good-time girl and doesn't have any qualms with letting people know that. She starts something of a friendship with Logan, even texting him when out on dates questioning whether 'a real man would do/say/drink XYZ' it was fun. Did I mention that Banner is smart? Like, super smart. She's not all ditz and zero substance. Quite the opposite, actually. And she meets her match in Logan.

I don't know what to say about Logan but he's definitely book boyfriend material! He's a sexy, dirty alpha with the proverbial heart of gold. He's a mechanic in a small town and trying to establish a good reputation for himself and his business. He's also determined to show Banner what it's like to be with a real good man and some of the things he said had me in swoonville - very sweet! Loved him! When circumstances push Banner to move (albeit temporarily) to the same town as Logan, it's when the fun and games really start.

I reaaaaally loved this book. It was short enough to read within an hour or two and engaging enough that I simple refused to put it down. The characters are just completely captivating. I fell in love with Banner within the first few pages and in lust with Logan shortly thereafter. The story wasn't one that's done to death: it was fresh and exciting, lovely and romantic, and sexy AF. Just fantastic.

This book is part of a duet, so obviously it ends of a cliffhanger but it's only a very minor one that I could absolutely deal with (I normally avoid cliffys like the plague) and no doubt you can too. Thankfully we don't have a huge wait for book two!

I've read a few books from this author but not for a while and I'd forgotten how riveting her writing is. Of course, I'm now getting ready to go back and read the ones I've missed!

*arc received in exchange for honest review.

**Reviewed by Melinda for Joandisalovebooks Blog.

View all my reviews

https://www.amazon.com/review/R1SC5QPG4XKN7G/ref=pe_1098610_137716200_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...