Tuesday 31 January 2017

Always Yours by Charlotte Eve

REVIEWED BY Ann Meemken


Always YoursAlways Yours by Charlotte Eve
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was excited to read the continuation of Chrissie and William's story. The second book left us with quite the cliffhanger. I needed to see how their story ended.

Chrissie is devasted by the results of blood test. William is shocked and feels betrayed by Chrissie. Chrissie is determined to find out the truth and fight for her family.

I love the conclusion of this story. It was well written. It had a good mixture of angst, hope, love and some hot sex scenes. I look forward to your next release.

"I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book."
Reviewed for Jo&Isalovesbooks review team


View all my reviews Amazon.com.au: Ann Meemken's review of Always Yours


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...