Saturday 21 January 2017

Size Matters by Alison Bliss

REVIEWED BY Ann Meemken


Size Matters (A Perfect Fit #1)Size Matters by Alison Bliss
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Leah has had her mom and her ex boyfriend criticize her about her weight. She owns her own bakery and spends most of her time there. Valerie convinces her to go for a few drinks. She meets Sam at the bar. She thinks he can't possibly be interested in her. Sam is totally aware of her and he loves her curves. Sam got her in bind with blurting out that he is her fiancee. He is determined to help her even if it means faking the engagement.

This story is so funny. I enjoyed the character's. Leah is bit critical of herself. I liked how Sam helped her to see her true worth. I love how Sam spoke with no filter. You never knew what he was going to say or do next. I loved this story. I can't wait for the next book of this series.

View all my reviews



2 comments:

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...