Tuesday 31 January 2017

The Boss by J.L. Perry

REVIEWED BY Ann Meemken


The BossThe Boss by J.L. Perry
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Harrison has been best friends with Ethan since childhood. He has also held a torch for Ethan's sister Hanna for years but never acted on it. His friendship with Ethan was more important to him. What happens when your your childhood fantasy now becomes your employee? A hot short read.

I enjoyed this story. I loved the friendship and connection between Harrison and Hanna. There is a bit of everything all rolled into one. I do how ever wish it would have been longer story. It seemed a bit rushed but none the less a fantastic story. Ethan and Michelle had an important role in the out come of the story. I love the family dynamic that it gave to the story. I look forward to your next release.

**I received a copy for an honest review**
**Reviewed for JoandIsaLoveBooksBlog**


View all my reviews




No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...