Thursday 26 January 2017

The Room Mate by Kendall Ryan


REVIEWED BY Ann Meemken


The Room Mate (Roommates, #1)The Room Mate by Kendall Ryan
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Cannon has had some bad luck with woman lately and an issue with his ex got him evicted from his apartment. He needs to find some where to stay for a few months until he picks his specialty and his medical school. His sister Allie talks her best friend Paige into renting out her spare room to him. Paige agrees to let him stay.Cannon has had a crush on Paige for years. Can he keep that secret under wraps or will he spill the beans?

I enjoyed this story and the characters. I felt Allie was bit dramatic and overprotective of her brother. It did show how much she loved him and wanted the best for him. I loved the chemistry and the sexual tension between Cannon and Paige.

**I received a copy for an honest review**
**Reviewed for JoandIsaLoveBooksBlog**



View all my reviews




No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...