Tuesday 3 January 2017

On Broken Wings by Chanel Cleeton

REVIEWED BY Micky Barnard


On Broken Wings (Wild Aces, #3)On Broken Wings by Chanel Cleeton
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book has been one of my most anticipated reads of 2016/17. Easy and Dani were introduced in book one of the series and I have wanted to read their story ever since. These two have had something special about their characters that has captured the attention of many fans of the series. I literally devoured this book during a 12 hour period.

There's been a theme running between these two of unrequited love for years. A strong friendship, a close bond but no romance. To appreciate the journey these two have travelled you must read this series in order. Dani eventually begins to find some inner strength and belief in this story and I enjoyed seeing her transformation. Easy is the most selfless man with the kind of deep love that any woman would dream of. As Easy became Alex he grew even further in my affections.

This book delivered on a story fans have been after. It met my expectations and I adored the story, the emotion, the writing and the characters. On broken wings is my favourite of the series and I find that I would like more flying aces.

A copy of this book was provided by the publisher in return for an honest review.

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog.

View all my reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...