Monday 16 January 2017

One Hot Scot by Donna Alam

REVIEWED BY Joanne Swinney




One Hot ScotOne Hot Scot by Donna Alam
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

It’s been awhile since I've written a review and the reason being, I have been in the worst book funk ever. I have tried to get through various books numerous times over the last few months, but it just wasn’t to be.
Then along came ‘One Hot Scot’ book funk cured. Oh My God I have never laughed so much while reading a book. Timing is everything when telling a joke, right? The punchline needs to be surprising, it’s crucial that your delivery is as good as the end. The Author of this story is not only an exceptionally great writer, but also has the sense of humour comedians could only ever dream off. Her one liners killed me, I have sat and laughed out loud countless times, I have had tears streaming down my face. To say I enjoyed this book is an understatement.

You have to meet the characters in this book. Fin, Rory, Natalie, Ivy, Mac, June, Kit. I loved them all. First let me tell you about sweet, naive, losing the plot Fin. Bless her heart she’s made some bad choices in her life so far. We all make mistakes it’s part of growing up. Fin has a lot to deal with, lucky for her she has some good friends, no scrap that she has some great friends. She’s so pretty, smart, has so much to offer the right man.
When she goes on a girls night out, it’s definitely a night to remember. Natalie ends up taking a very drunken Ivy home, I am actually laughing while writing this review. I swear to God this book is a must read.

Rory aka One Hot Scot is……. Yeah, he’s hot, he’s a little Scottish, he gets my vote. I’m actually sighing while thinking about him. You will know why after you have read this book. He presses all the right buttons, catch my drift? Hung like a horse, Fcuks like a sewing machine on steroids. He can charm the birds from the trees, and any lady out of her knickers. I’m in love.

Natalie nickname Nat is hilarious, she is in a completely different league to any of her friends. League or lives on a different planet, I’m not sure which. I mean she is a little crazy, but I think in a good way. She has certainly made me giggle. I hope she gets her own story.
June is the grandmother of Natalie. She is one of kind and adds a little sparkle to the story.

Mac is the brother of Ivy, these two characters have definitely piked my interested to hear more. Ivy is one hundred percent hiding something from her friends. I’m thinking she got married and hasn’t told anyone. I could be completely wrong, but it does involve a guy that I can guarantee.
Mac is another hottie, has his own business, he’s tall, handsome, has huge biceps and is a very horny guy. Kit is the brother of Rory, we don’t hear too much about him, yet. There is lots to uncover though, so watch this space. You know what they say, “It’s the quiet ones that you have to look out for”.

“Live, Laugh, Love” another quote that pretty much sums up this entire story. I can’t believe I was able to not give any spoilers out. I am bursting at the seams to chat to someone about this book. Go download you won’t be disappointed. Oh! And it’s only 99cents.

Thank you so much Author Donna Alam for writing such an epic story and bringing back to the world of countless possibilities.

“Enter the World of Make Believe and Read” Joandisalovebooks

View all my reviews

Our link http://amzn.to/2it86mN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...