Saturday 13 February 2016

Hawke by Sawyer Bennett


REVIEWED BY Monique Cahsmere


Hawke (Cold Fury Hockey, #5)Hawke by Sawyer Bennett
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Hawke loves Hockey, well he is Canadian you know! And life is going well for him as he has just been signed to the Pro's. But then his girl throws a whammy and he leaves for his new job single.

Fast forward seven years and Hawke is now signed to a new club and he is excited for all the challenges ahead - until the new Trainer is announced - Vale Campbell, his old flame.

There is nothing better for me than a second chance romance. Hawke and Vale's story is one that will touch your heart. Miscommunication is always a problem with relationships and more so with these two.

I love this series for a few reasons, I enjoy ice hockey, even though it is not common where I live and I love Swayer Bennett's work. She has the ability to draw you in first page and keeps you enthralled to the last. I also enjoyed catching up with the other characters briefly as they are all favourites of mine.
I noticed that there will be another book in this series - Max has a story to tell us - bring it on I say!


I received a copy from the publishers for an honest review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...