Sunday 21 February 2016

Words Of Soul by Lisa Fulham



REVIEWED BY Ann Meemkem

Words of a SoulWords of a Soul by Lisa Fulham
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I received an ARC of Words of a Soul for an honest review. I love Lisa's poetry, it is amazing. This collection of poetry has a great mixture of poems which portray a wide array of feelings. A few of those emotions are love, loss, darkness and pain. A few of my favorites are First Kiss, Love that Waited, Raw Emotion, The Fog, the Darkness, Lonely Man on the Canal, Temptress, Our Beach, Haunted Asylum, and Stalk Her. These poems touched me in different ways. It shows how life is always changing from day to day. I am excited to see what Lisa comes out with next.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...