Wednesday 3 February 2016

Forbidden Hunger by Teresa Gabelman



REVIEWED BY Joanne Swinney


Forbidden Hunger (Lee County Wolves, #1)Forbidden Hunger by Teresa Gabelman
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



This is the first book I have read by this Author and oh boy, I am going to be busy reading. The writing is just brilliant, such an incredible story that kept me transfixed. I have a real weak spot for shifters and this story hit me in all the right places.

A woman called Janna is looking for a man from her mothers past, desperately needing to speak to this man and get some answers since her mother died protecting him. Feeling unsure of her surroundings and protecting two small children along her journey makes her even more determined to find him and get protection for the children.

Once she finds the town where she believes this man to be, she is approached by a very large man who wants his own answers as to why she is in his town, apparently strangers are not welcome. That's nice, NOT!! feeling her temper rise she does not back down from this man and his two unfriendly wolves.

Garrett the man who has stopped Janna in her tracks is one very handsome man and just as determined as her to protect the people he loves. He has this overwhelming desire to protect Janna and makes it clear to everyone she is not available. Oh boy clue the alpha male, no one will actually mess with Garrett, what he says goes.

There was so many characters in this book that I really want to hear more about, Garrett's brothers for sure, Marcus and Hunter, there is definitely a story there. So I am beyond happy that when I reached the end of this book, I seen there will be a book two. Lucky me and lucky for anyone else who reads this book, you will want more.

Anyone who loves shifter romances, this is the book for you. It has laughter, love, hot males, danger and a sassy woman. Don't even think about it, skip your TBR list and download.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...