Wednesday 24 February 2016

Fall For Me by Ann Lister


REVIEWED BY Joanne Swinney

Fall For Me (The Rock Gods, #1)Fall For Me by Ann Lister
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



The first book in The Rock Gods Series and what a way to start. Oh My God!! This story captivated me, I took the journey with Dagger and Ryan and fell for them both. Some of the sentiments in this book pulled at my heart strings. 'With everything I am', it has the deepest meaning and I melted, I was a pool of mush for these two beautiful men.

Dagger is a famous lead singer in the Rock Band, Black Ice. He has it all, the looks, the talent, the big house, the women and men falling at his feet. Who wouldn't want that? Sometimes it just takes that one moment in life to change everything, to feel something you thought you would never have or ever have again.
When Dagger met Ryan Pierce, a journalist he knew there was something about him but he just couldn't stay away.

Ryan had an interview lined up with Dagger, only it didn't go quite the way it should have. He's been in some predicaments before, knowing what the famous musicians are like but never the situation he finds himself in when visiting Dagger's tour bus.

For some reason unknown to Ryan, these two men become friends. Dagger see's something in Ryan and wants more, he is relentless in his pursuit. Ryan has a million and one questions floating around in his head. He's straight, right? He has an ex girlfriend who he still loves but he is not in love with. Beth is a wonderful woman, strong and a true friend to Ryan.

Sebastian a co worker of Ryan's is.... struggling for words here. He's sly, malicious, devious, deceitful. Yep, I did not take well to his character, think that was the point the Author was trying to make and succeed very well. They say everything happens for a reason and I do believe that to an extent because sometimes in this life, you have to fight for what you believe in or for love. The good things in life don't come easy, what would be the point.

This is Dagger and Ryan's story and I urge you to start your Rock Gods experience today. You will not be disappointed. The Author of this series will take you on a fantastic journey into the lives of some complicated but fabulous Rockers.
With my hand on my heart, I can say honestly that this book touched my heart and I loved every minute of it. I am off to start Book 2. I've been told it gets even better, which I'm thinking is that even possible?

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...