Wednesday 10 February 2016

The Groom, the Bride and the Best Man by James Lee Hard


REVIEWED BY Joanne Swinney

The Groom, the Bride and the Best ManThe Groom, the Bride and the Best Man by James Lee Hard
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Well where shall one start. I had seen this book being advertised and heard of this Author, I was intrigued to read something by him as he writes M/M. I thought to myself wonder what his writing is like. I downloaded this short read to see if I would like his writing and guess what? I love his writing, I wanted so much more.

The Groom, Russell is in complete denial of who he really is but isn't that sometimes the way, he's so far stuck in the closet, he should be living in Narnia.

The Best Man, Scott is head over heels in love with Russell, oh yeah he's in love with his best friend, always has been and probably always will be. He is going to watch the love of his life make the biggest mistake of his life or is he?

The Bride, Tabitha honestly I am coming up blank here. She's the Bride obviously LOL!! Okay no one is interested in Tabitha so I will skip to the good part.

This is a very short but super sexy read that has left me wanting more and believe me I am working my way through my TBR as fast as I can to read more. This Author is very talented that much is clear.

If you like M/M and like a quick read when you haven't got time to start a new novel, this is the book for you.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...