Thursday 25 February 2016

Beyond The Music by Ann Lister


REVIEWED BY Isa Jones 


Beyond The Music (The Rock Gods, #7)Beyond The Music by Ann Lister

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

"A touching and Heartwarming story of the incredible power of Love" That is the best way I can describe this story.

This is the first book I have read from this Author and I feel I have been living under a rock! Why did it take me so long to read these books??? This is the 7th book in The Rock Gods series and I am delighted to have had the opportunity to have read it. Even though there are 6 previous books, I didn't feel lost or confused whilst reading, yes all the other characters are there and occasionally we heard about their previous experiences but it only made me want to start from the beginning and that is what I intend to do.

Lincoln is the bass player for the famous rock band, Black Ice. As the last remaining unattached member in the band, he has seen his friends who he refers to as his "brothers" find love and fall hard. He mocks the fact that they are all so lost in their fluffy and sickly romantic world. He seriously believes Love will never be something he will ever find or get to experience and he basically rejects any idea that this will ever happen, specially after finding out he has an illness that has starting to hinder his abilities. (This brought so much emotion to the story, the last I was expecting to see on a rocker book was this to be honest, but it complete transfixed me and submerged me into Linc's world). Sorry I regress, so as Linc finds his lifestyle has to change in order to deal with the prognosis with which he has been presented, he comes to the realisation that he needs help, not that he really wants it and boy did he made his emotions clear. Enters Aaron Baylor, he finds Lincoln at a very low and fragile point, a point where some people cross that line of loosing themselves in depression and despair, but Aaron not only teaches Linc but also the reader, what patience and Love can do to a human heart.

I recommend you, no, I URGE you to pick up this book. If you are a fan of MM romance then you will fall madly in love with the series, as I have too.

Fast paced, romantic, emotional, raw and scorchingly HOT, Beyond The Music, goes BEYOND THE WORDS.

5 ROCKING STARS. Isalovesbooks

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...