Monday 22 February 2016

Ready For Flynn, Part 1 by KL Shandwick.



REVIEWED BY Ann Meemkem

Ready For Flynn, Part 1Ready For Flynn, Part 1 by KL Shandwick
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was so excited for the release of this book. I have read all of KL Shandwick's books and they are amazing. I love her stories and her character's.
Ready for Flynn is a beautiful story that captures your heart and soul. This book takes you on a heartfelt journey of friendship and young love. You can't help fall in love with all of the characters in this book especially Valerie and Flynn. I admire Valerie she is a strong independent girl and goes after what she wants. Flynn is amazing guy with a big heart. I love this story, but keep those tissues handy. It is a bumpy ride. I am anxiously awaiting part 2 of this story.
Reviewed for Jo&Isalovesbooks review team.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...