Thursday 4 February 2016

Not If I See You First by Eric Lindstrom


REVIEWED BY Micky Barnard

Not If I See You FirstNot If I See You First by Eric Lindstrom
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book was a joyful break from daily life. I became absorbed by the characters and story immediately and everything about it felt so fresh. Parker was just the most wonderful character. She was snarky, honest but with a vulnerable heart. What she wasn't, was needy and pathetic. This was amazing considering the hand life had dealt her.

Parker's blindness wasn't new to her but she was adjusting and grieving some significant losses and new norms. Two young men arrive in her life and the story of now and the past was clever and engaging. Jason initially seemed to have it all where as Scott was reviled. This book went a path that was unpredictable, sometimes funny but often real and poignant.

This book would have been a five star read for me but I did feel unsatisfied at the end, thus the four star rating. I could have and would like to read more from these characters. The writing was strong and talented so I'll need looking out for more from Eric Lindstrom.

A copy of this book was provided by the publisher.

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog.

View all my reviews



No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...