Wednesday 24 February 2016

The Perfect Life by Erin Noelle


REVIEWED BY Joanne Swinney

The Perfect LifeThe Perfect Life by Erin Noelle
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Perfect STARS

The perfect life, the perfect wife, the perfect house, the perfect career. Yeah, too much perfect for one person but maybe there's no perfect love. Sad, I know. Sometimes life takes you to places you never thought you'd be but follow through with what feels right at the time.

This is the story of Monroe, a beautiful young woman, who could have any man she wants. Monroe has a heart as big as the ocean, she's someone that you would want in your life.
When Monroe was in college she dated a guy named Colin and he is absolute perfection, well I certainly wouldn't change him and I don't think Monroe would either. They are soul mates, they adore each other completely. Throughout this story it was very clear how much they meant to one another but and isn't there always a but, something real was missing, especially in Monroe's life.

Colin's best friend Seth makes up this fabulous trio. We hear a lot about all three in this book and I never wanted the story to end. I am hoping this Author decides to write Seth's story because these characters are worth reading about.

When Oliver is introduced into this story, I started to think oh boy! hello extra complication. You know what it was all worth it. Every last detail, every last scene, every character, all perfect.

Now I know, I haven't given any spoilers out and that is not easy when I am bursting to tell you all about this book. This is a must read, don't even bother adding to your TBR, download, you will not be disappointed. This is the first book I have read by this Author and her writing is outstanding. She completely drew me in. I fell in love with all the characters bar one and thats the way the writer intended it.

I would read this book again and again. I will be on the look out for more books by this Author that's for sure.

Thank you for such a fantastic story Erin Noelle and I am begging you please write Seth's story. I need to know. LOL!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...