Friday 12 February 2016

LUST by Jas T. Ward


REVIEWED BY Becky Cox

LUST: Book Two of the Shadow-Keepers SeriesLUST: Book Two of the Shadow-Keepers Series by Jas T. Ward
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Lust is my first Jas T. Ward book. Her fans will definitely be delighted with this second installment. It is lustful (smirk), suspenseful and exciting. Jas gives us several great twists that keep me turning pages. My emotions were everywhere and that is just how I like a good book; .one that has me running the gamut.

Being the second in the series and not having read the first, it took me a second to catch up but I did so with little difficulty. Granted I didn't get the full extent of Reno and Emma's relationship until later in the book but I figured it out along the way. Ms. Ward's excellent descriptive skills were great in helping me move along with the story but I would definitely recommend reading these in order to get a full grasp on the story.

I love Reno and hearing is inner dialogue was always entertaining. He has a lot on his plate and struggles at time to keep everything under control. The Candyman is a special character.

McKenzie Miller is just plain bad-ass. She had a rough go of it growing up, losing both her parents and then being in the foster system. I enjoyed her banter with Reno especially, but everyone really. She hides behind her sarcasm.

Lana is about as sweet as they come. Don't want to spoil the plot, but you can't help but love her.

I appreciated that all men don't fall for their passing urges and stick to their hearts. It was refreshing.

I was gifted a copy for an honest review.

Reviewed by Becky for Jo&IsaLoveBooks
http://joandisalovebooks.com/
http://joandisalovebooks.blogspot.co.uk/




View all my reviews


Amazon US



Amazon UK


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...