Wednesday 3 February 2016

Tempted by Brenda Tetreault

REVIEWED BY Becky Cox

Tempted (Nightshade #1)Tempted by Brenda Tetreault
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Tempted is the first in a series. Sabrina out at a club with friends has a chance encounter with Roman Arceneaux, a half-breed (half vampire/half human).

He is fascinated by Sabrina at first sight. She can't seem to stop thinking about him.

Sabrina is trying to find herself away from her overbearing and verbally abusive parents.

This is a paranormal love story with some great twist. It started a bit slow for me but once the action started it was an interesting read. Sabrina and Roman are quite sexy together. Once a number of paranormal creatures start trouble for Roman and Sabrina it puts a major stress on their relationship.

Fey, faun, vampires and half-vampires bring lots of action to Sabrina and Roman's romance.

"When I first saw you at Nightshade, all I could think was that I had to get closer, to see if you were really as perfect as you looked. And the more I saw you, the more tempted by you I became, until I couldn't think of anything else but making you mine. I never once considered how terrifying my world could be for you."

There isn't a cliffhanger really but the ground work is laid for the next book in the series.

Lovers of paranormal romance should enjoy Tempted.

I was given a copy of this book for an honest review.

Reviewed by Becky for Jo&IsaLoveBooks
http://joandisalovebooks.com/
http://joandisalovebooks.blogspot.co.uk/


View all my reviews

Amazon US


Amazon UK


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...