Wednesday 24 February 2016

The Bellator Saga: The First Trilogy by Cecilia London


REVIEWED BY Becky Cox

The Bellator Saga: The First Trilogy (Bellator Saga #1-3)The Bellator Saga: The First Trilogy by Cecilia London
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The Bellator Saga: The First Trilogy

I read the first three in the Bellator Saga; Dissident, Conscience and Sojourn like a starving animal. I could not consume them quick enough. After reading Dissident I searched to see if this author had any other books out and to my surprise she did not. After Conscience I messaged her to ask if this was indeed her first books or if she had written under another pen name and she confirmed, yes these are her first books. The reason I was so shocked was that the characters are so well developed and the plot is twisty and intriguing and all pulls together perfectly. The sex/romantic scenes are beautiful and hot. Did I mention hot. We all need a Jack in our lives.

“She was trapped – caught between the nightmares that made her scream and the memories that made her weep.”

Cecilia London has created a world that is not so far from what could really happen in America. This saga an epic love story. It is a bit political, a bit dystopia and a whole lot sexy. Caroline Gerard a political prison, tells the beginning of her political career and meeting Jack in flashbacks while she is being held captive. Each book takes us further into what happened to land Caroline in the Fed and what she is currently enduring as a political prisoner. But at the crux of all of this is a beautiful love story. Jack and Caroline have one of those amazing love stories that we all dream about finding for ourselves.

"You are my everything, Caroline. My world, my life, the reason I exist. We're going to get through this. I promise."

"It's not a church, sweetheart." "It is to me. Books are holy."

An EPIC story that had my emotions run the gamut. It makes my heart hurt. I spend days, weeks or months thinking about it and I tell all my friends to read it without hesitation. I laughed, cried and cringed along with Caroline.

These EPIC books are few and far between for me, as they should be. Cecilia London's Bellator Saga is definitely on the epic level. I impatiently wait for the next installment of Caroline and Jack's story!

http://www.amazon.com/Bellator-Saga-T...


Reviewed by Becky for Jo&IsaLoveBooks
http://joandisalovebooks.com/
http://joandisalovebooks.blogspot.co.uk/


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...