Wednesday 3 February 2016

Rodeo Romance by Teresa Gabelman


REVIEWED BY Joanne Swinney 


Rodeo RomanceRodeo Romance by Teresa Gabelman
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



I downloaded this book after reading another book by this Author. I can not get enough of her stories. Very new fan of this Author and I will be working my way through every book she has ever written, oh yeah I am addicted.

This book has a great story about two best friends Trisha and Cindy. Deciding they need a holiday, Cindy books them on a ranch in Texas believing that relaxing watching hot cowboys all day would be a dream come true. Okay well the hot cowboys is true but the relaxation, not so much.

Trisha who has recently parted from her boyfriend, has decided she is completely off men but Cindy has other ideas. Honestly I had some very loud laugh out loud moments while reading. This was such a fun, loving story. Trisha is definitely the sensible one between these two friends.

When Cindy realises what she has paid for on this holiday the shock is pretty hard to take but Trisha just takes it in her stride and is actually looking forward to her brutal itinerary. Never in a million years did I expect to be reading this kind of story. It was a fresh idea and captured me completely.

The hot cowboys. YUMMY!! Like Trisha I was totally swooning over Jake. The McCabe family run this ranch all the brothers helping out. Yes brothers, plural, really hope we hear more about them, I love to hear Tim's story.

Safe to say I throughly enjoyed this book. I recommend it to all lovers of romance. Especially if you love a cowboy with bucket loads of charm.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...