There was an error in this gadget

Tuesday, 22 March 2016

Felony Ever After by Helena Hunting


REVIEWED BY Melinda Lazar

Felony Ever AfterFelony Ever After by Helena Hunting
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Felony Ever After

I really want to write a proper review but I just can't! This book was ridiculously hilarious (I had to stop reading at one stage because I had the whole nail salon in fits of laughter due to MY outbursts!) and so very unique! I had to just keep on reading because I had absolutely no idea what was going to happen and I simply had to know! NOTHING was what I thought it was going to be and I stopped guessing after a while and enjoyed the ride.

This book was just soooooo much fun and you get the feeling that the authors had a blast writing it! The characters are hilarious, likeable for the most part, and people you could happily have a drink or three with. I loved Verity, Angie, Tattoo, and even Mr Lay who added a certain je ne sais quoi! The book was seriously so well written that it didn't even feel as though there were 13 authors involved in its creation! I haven't read all of these authors previously but I think I'll be adding quite a few to my tbr.

Loved, highly recommended, and I really wish the authors do the same thing for another character (Angie, please!).

*arc received in exchange for honest review.

**Reviewed by Melinda for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog.

View all my reviews

https://www.amazon.com/review/R1WWH2MTIIGSQZ/ref=pe_1098610_137716200_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv

No comments:

Post a Comment