Wednesday 30 March 2016

Pure Fantasy by M. Eror



REVIEWED BY Ann Meemken

Pure Fantasy (#1)Pure Fantasy by M. Eror
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Lana is starting her life over and her new plan, does not include a man. That is until David walks into her shoe store. She feels a strong attraction to him even though he acts like a total jerk to her. She has never reacted to man in this way and can not stop thinking of him. Her close friend Sara suggests that she takes a class in aikido. David is the owner of the aikido club she joins. Will she be able to keep her feelings at bay or will she act on them?

This is the first book I have read by M Error. I enjoyed this story and you could not help but fall in love with these characters. The ending of this story was incredible. I will be reading more from M Error in the future.

Reviewed for Jo&Isalovesbooks review team.

View all my reviews



No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...