Thursday 31 March 2016

Love Unexpected by J.C. Santo


REVIEWED BY Tina Shobe


Love Unexpected (Navy Love Series #2)Love Unexpected by J.C. Santo
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is book 2 in the Navy Love Series.

Tegan Daniels joined the group of close friends in the first book. She is Tessa Daniels sister and comes to live with her in the first book. She is a hopeless romantic.

Charles Reed is a friend/fellow Navy officer of Tessa's. He initially comes across as a 'love them, leave them' type. He has no interest in a real relationship.

Reed and Tegan hook up and from them you can see the fight Reed is fighting to not open himself up. He just can't stay away from Tegan. Poor Tegan her poor heart is getting trampled on.

Their friend, Marshall has a talk with Reed that makes him relook at his life and resolve some things in his past so he can have a future. His foster Mom is an amazing woman.

I loved re-visiting with all the group from the first book. It made it seem like this book was a continuation of the first book and I have fallen in love with all of them from the beginning. I can't wait for book 3 so I can catch up with everyone's lives.

This book is very well written and flowed from beginning to end. I couldn't get much else done because I didn't want to put this book down.

View all my reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...