Monday 21 March 2016

The Fire Between High & Lo by Brittany C. Cherry



REVIEWED BY Monique Cashmere

The Fire Between High & Lo (Elements, #2)The Fire Between High & Lo by Brittainy C. Cherry
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I never am disappointed with a Brittainy C Cherry book. They have every single thing on my tick list to keep me happy, - romance, angst and humor. Even though I am moving my family to a new state, and have a stack of things to do, I could not put this book down.

Alyssa is a good girl, from the right side of town, working part time before heading off to college. She sees a cute boy outside work, who she knows is from the wrong side of the tracks. They seem so opposite but once they get talking, they realise that they actually are very similar. This leads them to become best friends. But Logan has demons that even Alyssa can not help him with. Logan's brother is his rock. But when Kellan is in need, Logan must battle those demons and come back home, but is it the right decision, because with every High, there are always the Lo's.

This is book number 2 in the Elements series, but it is a complete standalone. This novel is very heart wrenching, honest and moving to say the least. It deals with the subject matter of addictions, in all formats, and does it brilliantly. I would highly recommend this book, or any of this authors for that matter.

I received a copy for an honest review.
Reviewed for JoandIsaLoveBooksBlog.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...