Wednesday 30 March 2016

Some Sort of Love by Melanie Harlow


REVIEWED BY Micky Barnard


Some Sort of Love (Happy Crazy Love, #3)Some Sort of Love by Melanie Harlow
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This has been a consistently good series but Some Sort of Love has been my absolute favourite. I can only put it down to all that is Levi. This man, single parent, bearded, selfless with an autistic boy was the epitome of a hero I could totally admire and desire. He wasn't perfect but his character was endearing, kind and totally gorgeous. Equally I have enjoyed these sisters that the series centres around and Jillian was understandably feeling on the outside of the happy lives her sisters were living. Jillian and Levi's background was an excellent premise for something more. I have to mention Scotty and the parent that Levi was, these two, their tenacity and love were so touchingly poignant. I appreciated this realistic situation brought into the book.

The sexual tension sizzled in the atmosphere when these two were together and they had to make the most of their moments together. When they were together it was infectiously heated. They were the most magnetic couple of the three books.

Whilst this series hasn't been as laugh out loud as the Frenched series, it certainly has its amusing moments but I think the emotions and connections are narrated in a deeper way and I've loved that.

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog.

View all my reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...