Monday 14 March 2016

Naughty Angel by K.M. Neuhold

REVIEWED By Melinda Lazar


Naughty Angel (Sexy Nerd Boys, 2)Naughty Angel by K.M. Neuhold
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Naughty Angel by KM Neuhold
3.5-4*

I enjoyed this second book in the Sexy Nerd Boys series. This is a standalone in the series with interconnected characters.

I was intrigued by Asher's character when I met him in book one; I knew there had to be more to him than the bad boy facade and I was right! He's a man of many layers and pretty awesome at that.
Eva is an interesting character: she comes from an extremely sheltered background and one might say from a fanatic set of parents. She's trying to discover herself and who better to help her, than Asher?

The storyline was good, I enjoyed the secondary characters overall but the bit of drama and it's culmination I thought were overkill and detracted somewhat from the story. I like the setup for the next book and I'm looking forward to Hadley and Ravi's story.

*copy provided in exchange for honest review.

**Reviewed by Melinda for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog.


View all my reviews

https://www.amazon.com/review/R3VKFNZHE7XRG1/ref=pe_1098610_137716200_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...