There was an error in this gadget

Monday, 14 March 2016

Naughty Angel by K.M. Neuhold

REVIEWED By Melinda Lazar


Naughty Angel (Sexy Nerd Boys, 2)Naughty Angel by K.M. Neuhold
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Naughty Angel by KM Neuhold
3.5-4*

I enjoyed this second book in the Sexy Nerd Boys series. This is a standalone in the series with interconnected characters.

I was intrigued by Asher's character when I met him in book one; I knew there had to be more to him than the bad boy facade and I was right! He's a man of many layers and pretty awesome at that.
Eva is an interesting character: she comes from an extremely sheltered background and one might say from a fanatic set of parents. She's trying to discover herself and who better to help her, than Asher?

The storyline was good, I enjoyed the secondary characters overall but the bit of drama and it's culmination I thought were overkill and detracted somewhat from the story. I like the setup for the next book and I'm looking forward to Hadley and Ravi's story.

*copy provided in exchange for honest review.

**Reviewed by Melinda for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog.


View all my reviews

https://www.amazon.com/review/R3VKFNZHE7XRG1/ref=pe_1098610_137716200_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv

No comments:

Post a Comment